Welcome to Morris Library!!!
Why use library databases?
After reviewing this tutorial, you should be able to do the following:
1. Given a broad research topic, use the 4W questions (who, what, where, when) to write a research question.
2. Given a research topic, pick out the key concepts and compile a list of search terms or keywords.
3. Given background information about Google and the Library, list two difference between the two related to content, organization, quality, or access.
4. Given a research topic and access to the library’s catalog, find one relevant book on your topic and record all relevant citation information.
5. Given a research topic and access to a general article index database, find one relevant article on your topic and record all relevant information.
Information Access Librarian
Room 118 - Morris Library
M-Th - 7:30am - 4:30pm
Fri - 7:30am - 4:00pm (Fall & Spring)